TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective October 4th, 2018
Thank you for using CoinCodex TV!
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms”, “Terms and Conditions “, “Terms Of Service”) describe your right and responsibilities as a user of our website, our services, and it’s associated content, software and applications (collectively, the “Services”, the “Service”, the “Website”). This Agreement forms a legal contract between CoinCodex TV (“us”, “we”, “our”) and you.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the Service.
Each time you access our Services by any means you acknowledge that you have read, understood and unconditionally agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to this Agreement, you should not use CoinCodex TV or any of its Services.
To access or use our Services, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. The Services are strictly for personal, non-commercial use, unless expressed otherwise in a separate agreement between Us and you.
You acknowledge and agree that the text, information, data, graphics, images, audio, video, design, organization, compilation, metadata, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the "Content") available through the Services is our property, the property of our advertisers or our third party licensors or suppliers (such licensors and suppliers are referred to as "Information Providers") and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
We offer Members and users the opportunity to tag, rate, vote, offer predictions and comment on and engage in discussions regarding articles, companies and various topics. Any content, information, graphics, audio, images, and links you submit as part of creating your profile or in connection with any of the foregoing activities is referred to as "Member Content" in this Agreement and is subject to various terms and conditions as set forth below.
Cautions Regarding Other Members and Member Content
You understand and agree that Member Content includes information, views, opinions, and recommendations of many individuals and organizations and is designed to help you gather the information you need to help you make your own decisions. Importantly, you are responsible for your own investment decisions and for properly analyzing and verifying any information you intend to rely upon. We do not endorse any recommendation or opinion made by any Member. We do not routinely screen, edit, or review Member Content. However, we reserve the right to monitor or remove any Member Content from the Services at any time without notice. You should be aware that other Members may not be who they say they are. We take no action to perform a background check on any of our Members' profiles. We do not guarantee that Members' profiles are accurate. You should also be aware that other members may use our Services for personal gain. As a result, please approach messages with appropriate skepticism. Member Content may be misleading, deceptive, or in error.
Grant of Rights and Representations by You
If you upload, post or submit any Member Content on a Service, you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post or submit such Member Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person. You agree that upon uploading, posting or submitting information on the Services, you grant us and our respective affiliates and successors a non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to use, distribute, publicly perform, display, reproduce, and create derivative works from your Member Content in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or part, without any duty to compensate you. You also grant us the right to authorize the use of Member Content, or any portion thereof, by Members and other users in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including the rights to feature your Member Content specifically on the Services and to allow other Members or users to request access to your Member Content, such as for example through an RSS Feed.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
By submitting user content to CoinCodex TV, you grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies, perform, or publicly display your user content in any medium and for any purpose, including commercial purposes, and to authorize others to do so. You agree that you have the right to submit anything you post, and that your user content does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
You are responsible for all use of the Services made using your username and password, whether or not the use is made by you or someone else using your username and password. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
It is not permitted to impersonate or to attempt to impersonate another user or to make use of or attempt to make use of another user's user name or password and any such actions may result in legal action, including criminal prosecution.
Removal of Member Content
We may also remove any Member Content for any reason and without notice to you. This includes all materials related to your use of the Services or membership, including email accounts, postings, profiles or other personalized information you have created while on the Services.
Certain Services and content sets are only available after additional registration and/or payment of a fee.
Rules of Conduct
All Members and users of the Services must comply with the following rules of conduct:
- You will not stalk or harass another when using the Services.
- You will not interfere with others' use of the Services, including by interrupting other users' sessions, scrolling down (automatically or manually) to make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment of the Services.
- You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of email addresses for any commercial use and you will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the Services.
- You will not use the Services for illegal purposes and you will not upload, post or submit any Member Content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights.
- You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with CoinCodex TV similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another.
- You will not upload, post or submit any Member Content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Services we provide, Members’ or users’ ability to enjoy the Services, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Services.
- You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, commercial email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services.
- You should demonstrate appropriate respect for other Members. If you disagree with an opinion on the Services, feel free to challenge that opinion with a posting of your own. You should, however, refrain from ever personally attacking the person making the posting.
- You will not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any rules of any national or other securities exchange.
- You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- You will not upload, post or submit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person.
- You will not upload, post or submit improper or off-topic messages.
Prohibited Activities and Restrictions
You agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content.
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party.
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge.
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service.
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any CMC server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another's password/credentials or any other means.
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content.
Additional Terms of Service
Some Services or content sets available through the Services may have additional terms, conditions and restrictions associated with them and will be posted on such Services or content sets. You agree that such additional terms, conditions and restrictions will apply to your use of such Services or content sets and if there is a conflict with this Agreement, such additional terms, conditions and restrictions will control.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND WE AND OUR INFORMATION PROVIDERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We do not give tax or investment advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for tax and investment advice. Certain information and data provided in connection with these Services may be delayed as specified by financial exchanges or third party licensors. CoinCodex TV and its affiliates furnish the information available in connection with these Services without responsibility for accuracy and you agree that errors or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action against CoinCodex TV and its affiliates. We may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies or offer you the ability to download software or content from other companies. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those websites, services, content and software. The Services includes facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Neither CoinCodex TV nor its affiliates guarantees the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of, or otherwise endorses, these facts, views, opinions or recommendations, gives investment advice, or advocates the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
NEITHER COINCODEX TV NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND LICENSORS (THE "EXCLUDED PARTIES") WILL BE LIABLE (JOINTLY OR SEVERALLY) TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS AND LOST REVENUES WHETHER OR NOT CHARACTERIZED IN NEGLIGENCE, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF ANY OF SUCH EXCLUDED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN ANY OF THE EXCLUDED DAMAGES, AND IRRESPECTIVE OF ANY FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF A LIMITED REMEDY. IF ANY APPLICABLE AUTHORITY HOLDS ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THE EXCLUDED PARTIES' LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
You agree to indemnify and hold CoinCodex TV and our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and the Information Providers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member Content you upload, post, submit or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, and your violation of this Agreement.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Service may contain links to third-party websites. Your use of all links to third-party websites is at your own risk. We do not monitor or have any control over, and make no claim or representation regarding third-party websites. To the extent such links are provided by us, they are provided only as a convenience, and a link to a third-party websites does not imply our endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third-party websites.
When you leave the Website, whether via a link contained on the Website or through the use of your web browser or other navigational tool, the information you view is not provided by us. Our terms and policies do not govern your use of third-party websites. We are not responsible for, have no control over and do not monitor or review the content of any other website. A link to a third-party website does not imply sponsorship, approval, affiliation or endorsement by CoinCodex TV of the linked third-party website or of that third party's products or services.
Modification of Services
At any time and in Our sole discretion, CoinCodex TV may (in whole or in part) modify, suspend or discontinue the Service and/or any Content without notice, for any reason. We shall have no liability to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
CoinCodex TV may discontinue or change all or any of the Services, or their availability to you, immediately, in its sole discretion, at any time without cause. CoinCodex TV may terminate this Agreement and your access to and use of the Services, or any portion thereof, immediately, in its sole discretion, at any time without cause.
Changes to these Terms
We may modify this Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion and without notice to you. Any changes to this Agreement You should review this Agreement periodically to ensure familiarity with its then-current terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services following any modification of this Agreement shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications to this Agreement.
Any claim or dispute between you and us arising out of or relating to this Agreement, in whole or in part, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Slovenia, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law.
- This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Services and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Services. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement.
- You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and CoinCodex TV and/or its affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of the Service.
- This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by CoinCodex TV without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment by you in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be modified to the extent necessary to render it enforceable without losing its intent. If no such modification is possible, that provision will be severed from the rest of this agreement.
- Any heading or section title contained herein is for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.